Career and Life Coaching
Allison Fisher Career and Life Coach Auckland New Zealand
Life isn’t a dress rehearsal! Turn your dreams into reality.
Allison is currently on sabbatical for six months from 1 June 2018.
Below are some options of coaches to contact:
- Ponsonby – Kaye Avery
- North Shore – Marie Howley
- Grey Lynn & Takapuna – Andy McCormack
- For Curriculum Vitae work – Erin Chambers
So what’s stopping you from finding your niche and living your dreams?
I’m Allison Fisher, a trained, professional career and life coach. I love encouraging people to discover what they really love to do – and helping them create strategies to turn their dreams into reality.
What makes me so passionate about the value of coaching? Witnessing the clients I coach make exciting transformations in their lives. Once they identify their own unique set of skills and strengths, fire up their creativity and equip themselves with a practical action plan to move forward, well, there’s just no stopping them!
Now ask yourself this: what do you want more of in your life right now?
Allison Fisher Career and Life Coaching can help you:
- Understand the beliefs currently shaping your life: what drives you; what stalls you.
- Shift your perspectives about what’s possible, set new goals and enact decisions to bring about the life changes you want.
- Create an individual road map for your future, a framework you can live by.
Decisions, decisions, decisions…
Because we each have more choices open to us than any other generation in history, it’s not surprising people wind up in careers and life circumstances that are out of step with their true selves.
“I had just one session with Allison. Obviously in that short a time she wasn’t able to give me answers, but what I did leave with was options. I found Allison’s approach and questioning opened my mind to various possibilities and I was able to put my thoughts into a logical order and work out the next step. Allison was terrific in being objective and non judgmental, I came away with a new confidence and felt I was able to turn a problem (which I’d been avoiding) into a challenge I was able to look forward to.” – 40 ‘s Female
How many of these statements reflect the way you’re feeling?
- Standing at a crossroads, unsure which road to head down next?
- Feeling stale or in a rut, doubtful about how to move forward?
- Needing to make some career decisions?
- Holding onto an unfulfilled dream that keeps nagging away at you?
- Waiting to wake up to your true passions in life?
- Wanting to learn more about yourself, but uncertain how to begin?
- Juggling the demands of work and home – and feeling worn out?
Why partner up with a career and life coach?
A professional coach is totally committed to helping you identify and achieve exactly what you want in life. My own specialist field is career coaching. Because our working lives underpin most, if not all, other aspects of our lives, anyone intent on achieving personal fulfillment needs to address their career issues. Contact me for a free, no-obligation chat about how coaching can transform YOUR life.
“I found it (the sessions) really beneficial and you seemed to light a match under me and made me realize that I do have a lot of skills/strengths that I under value. I felt more confident after my sessions with you about selling myself more.”
– Sarah 30 something Sales Exec.