Do you struggle with achieving your goals?
Did you stop or start a habit or learn a new skill, a new language or a new sport?
Did you change a belief about something or someone?
Did you have fun, find new friends, begin a new relationship?
Did you grab life and love being who you are?
If you didn’t achieve what you wanted, what happened??
5 Reasons Why We Don’t Achieve Our Goals
- Too many goals – so many wonderful things to do in life but overwhelm kicks in with the enormity of it all, it’s all too hard then nothing happens
- Lack of Planning – yep you want to do it but somehow something else always got in the way
- Too big – the dream or goal just seemed so big and you just didn’t know where to start
- Lack of belief – did you really truly believe you could achieve it? Was there self-doubt or a lack of confidence?
- The Why – sometimes we think a goal is important but then find the reason we wanted to do it actually isn’t a strong enough motivation to achieve it
So for your first goal commit to creating powerful goals and doing them well.
To discuss achieving your goals contact Allison Fisher, Career & Life Coach.